Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quick Wins: Excel Keyboard Shortcuts

I have finally compiled a list of excel shortcuts few I knew and few collected from various Excel websites.

To download the file Click here

In total, I was able to collect keyboard shortcuts for 98 excel activities. I'm sure these save quite a lot of time and effort. But, I'm not happy.
I'm sure there would be some shortcuts am not able to collect. If you know any excel shortcuts that I have not captured, please feel free to put that shortcut in the "Comments" section below. I promise I'll keep this as a live document. Everytime I find a new excel keyboard shortcut, I'll update.

Keep coming back to this post to check new excel shortcuts. Go, take a shortcut now!! Happy learning.

As usual, share your comments and opinions about this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment